Saturday, September 16, 2006

I think Black Eyed Peas has a new fan!!!

I can officially say that I've seen the Black Eyed Peas live in concert!! Thanks to Maggie and Mike for taking us! They were pretty awesome and get this.. it was free!! They performed at the 84 Lumber Classic - PGA Tour at Nemacolin Woodlands Resort (about 1-2 hours from civilisation). Let just say the PGA should stick to organising golf tournaments and not concerts!! Anyways.. I really shouldn't complain.

Black Eyed Peas . Live in Concert . Outdoor .

Highlights - Pump it, Fergie's London Bridge, Where is the love?

Today has been pretty great! The international Office took us out for lunch to show us what 'fine dining' meant in America. Someone spread the rumor that it was going to be at McDonald but it turned out to be a great Italian restaurant. After that, we ventured into the city to go on the 'Duquesne Incline' - The view was amazing! A college football game (PITT v ... ) was on at Heinz field - this is where all the magic happens. Just imagin a VFL game at the Telstra Dome... exactly, you can't!! College sports is huge over here, it doesn't just attract the quaterback's grandma and the family dog. The town really gets behind the teams and supports them, some even say that it's just as exciting as watching the professionals - because its 'pure'.


No comments: